Last updated on May 15, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Policy:
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- We (referred to as either, “The Company” "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Backers Hub SRL, located at Tache Ionescu 8A Bucharest 010354.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to the site accessible from https://www.hoolens.com.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
When will I get my order?
- Usually, it takes 2 weeks to process an order after which it’s shipped out.
- There are some exceptions where an order may ship out later than two (2) weeks. If this is the case for your order, then the estimated delivery date presented at checkout will take the actual ship date into account.
- We offer the following shipping options:
- FREE for order above 150 Euros (For client leaving in a remote area, an extra 20 euros will be asked.
- Express Shipping (DHL). Prices depending on the country, the price is displayed at checkout.
Shipping time will be made available to you by the courier company when your order gets shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Please Note: Due to the current scenario of pandemic COVID-19, there might be some delays, but your product and your money are in safe hands.
- Our fulfilment times may be longer than usual and may continue to increase until things get back to normal. We're seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry is grappling with challenges.
Will I be charged customs for my order?
We are committed to providing excellent service and support for the global community. With that being said, international shipping can be complicated so we want to provide you with as much information as we can. If after reading all of this, you have specific questions, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you.
When using your credit card, you will be billed in Euros and your credit card company will bill you with your local currency at the current exchange rate.
International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties, and/or customs fees. These fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient. If a shipment is refused and returned, you will be responsible for any import taxes and/or return shipping costs incurred by us. These fees are specific to the destination country. Therefore, we do not know what the amount will be. The shipping and handling fee applied by us at checkout does NOT cover any duties, taxes or brokerage fees. Please be prepared to pay these fees when your package is delivered. If the package is refused or returned to us, all customs charges or fees will be charged to you. For more details about import fees, check out the ‘International Duties, Taxes, and Other Fees' section below.
Sometimes your country's customs department will require additional information in order to clear your shipment for delivery. If they ask you for an invoice or commercial invoice, you can find a copy of that by looking at your order history under your profile. If you need further assistance, please contact us.
What Happens If My Order Is Delayed?
If delivery is delayed for any reason we will let you know as soon as possible and will advise you of a revised estimated date for delivery.
I entered the wrong address at the time of checkout. Can I change it?
If the order is still in the processing phase then we can still change it. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest. However, if the order is already shipped then we can’t do anything in that case.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
- Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
- Ask your local post office if they have your package
- Stop by your neighbours in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbour’s, get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at email@example.com within fourteen (14) days with photos/videos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
For additional information please visit our refunds and returns policy page.
International Duties, Taxes, and Other Fees
Shipping Cost: This is the cost charged by us at checkout to cover the cost of the shipping method you select for your order. Unless explicitly stated in writing by our representative, it does not cover any of the following:
Duties and Taxes: These are applied by your country's customs department based on the value and characteristics of whatever is being imported. Every country has its own unique regulations and procedures.
Brokerage Fees: These are charged by a company to facilitate transactions between buyers and sellers. The brokerage fee is charged for services such as negotiations, sales, purchases, delivery, or advice on the transaction. In the case of importing shipments, brokerage companies often serve as the means by which the shipment is cleared through a country's customs and border protection department. These services often can incur a fee.
Depending on a country's customs clearance procedures, a brokerage company will take care of the paperwork and deal with the hassle of importing a package.
In some countries, you can avoid these brokerage fees by clearing the package yourself at a customs facility. Check your country's customs laws and see if it's possible. You can also contact the shipping carrier and ask if you can clear the package yourself. Be sure to have your tracking number for them to reference.
Ancillary Fees: That's basically a big word for extra fees applied by the shipping carrier. These fees can include things like storage fees, expedited clearance fees, and fees for having to correct customs documentation. Your customs bill should have a breakdown of what the fees are if they are applied. Most shipments don't incur hefty ancillary fees, but you should check how certain shipping carriers deal with ancillary fees.
If you have any questions concerning our shipping policy, please contact us at: